You may need to reboot or restart Sight if:
- Sight's light has been blue for longer than 3 minutes.
- Sight is offline on Seer Cloud.
- Sight's battery is not charging.
Expand the accordions to find out how.
If Sight is offline and unreachable on Seer Cloud, you can reboot it using the monitoring portal.
To do this, tap on the Seer icon on the iPad®.
There are 2 versions of the monitoring portal – one with a dark blue background and one with a teal background. Select the relevant tab to find out more.
1. Tap the settings icon in the top-right corner.
2. Enter the password (0852).
3. Tap Reset hub.
4. From the pop-up, tap Hard reset.
The iPad will disconnect from Sight's network while Sight restarts.
If Sight has not rebooted and the light is still blue, go to Option 2.
1. Tap the Settings tab in the bottom right.
2. Enter the password (0852) and tap Unlock.
3. Select the Device management side tab.
4. Tap Reset Seer Sight, then tap Reset.
Manually reboot Sight by disconnecting and reconnecting the power source:
We recommend using a timer to ensure you stick to the times below.
2. Remove the flat end of the connector from the side of Sight for 5 seconds, then reinsert it for 5 seconds.
3. Repeat step 2.
4. Remove the flat end of the connector. After 5 seconds, confirm the light is off. If it's still flashing, continue this process, leaving 5 seconds between each step.
5. Reinsert the connector so the arrow faces up. The light will go blue as Sight reboots and will turn orange, yellow, or green within 2-3 minutes.
If Sight remains offline, contact Support.