Your clinic may contact you and ask you to connect Seer Sight to your home Wi-Fi using Seer Home Portal (an app that comes pre-installed on the included iPad).
To do this:
1. Open the iPad and tap on the Seer icon .
There are 2 versions of Seer Home Portal - one with a dark blue background and one with a teal background. Select the relevant tab to find out more.
1. Select Connect?
2. Select the Wi-Fi network to connect to.
3. Enter the Wi-Fi password.
4. Select connect.
5. When connected you will see a confirmation screen.
1. Select Wi-Fi connection.
2. If your Wi-Fi network does not appear, select 'Scan for WiFi Networks'.
3. Select the Wi-F network to connect to.
4. Enter the Wi-Fi password.
5. Select 'Connect'.
The Wi-Fi password is not obscured.
6. A confirmation message will be shown upon successful connection and the connected network will be highlighted in orange.