Select the headings to find out how to use the Seer app and its features.
1. Tap + button on the home screen and from the options select Report event.
Tap the + button to select from a range of actions, including Report event, As needed meds and Daily check-in.
2. Add the date, time and duration of the event. Enter as much information as you can – this will help your doctor make an accurate diagnosis.
The Seer app will select the current date and time by default. If either is wrong, you can edit by tapping on them.
3. Tap Save. The Seer app will take you back to the home screen and you will see a notification which says 'Event added'.
3. Tap Generate report.
If there are no events in the selected date range, Generate report is greyed out.
You can send this report to your doctor.
- Events frequency summary – compares your current period's event counts to the previous period based on a weekly, monthly or yearly range.
- Event frequency bar chart – a granular detail of the events on a weekly, monthly or yearly range.
Switch between time periods to alter the displays and compare time periods.
- Event duration – the average event duration between time periods. It also highlights the longest event in the period.
- Time of day – the time of day most of your reported seizures occur (morning, afternoon, evening or night).
- Event details – top 5 reported symptoms for the time period displayed.
- Event severity – the proportion of mild, medium or severe events in a chart.
- Medication adherence – a graphical representation of when you take, miss or skip your medication, and if medications have been logged.