Sense beeps every 5 minutes when it's disconnected from the EEG headpiece.
Expand the accordions to find out more.
To take off Sense:
1. Disconnect QuickConnect, pulling it upwards off the EEG headpiece. Sense will make a disconnection sound.
2. Pull the ECG cable off the chest stickers. If needed, you can now remove the chest stickers and throw them away.
3. Lift Sense off your shoulders.
To put Sense back on:
1. Put Sense over your shoulders.
2. Reconnect QuickConnect – put the gold pins into the holes on the top of the EEG headpiece. QuickConnect will lock into place and Sense will make a single connection sound.
Ensure the EEG headpiece is completely dry and free from hair and obstructions before reconnecting QuickConnect.