You can take a shower anytime during monitoring. Before you do, remove Seer Sense and leave it outside the bathroom.
Seer Sense will beep every 5 minutes that it's disconnected from the EEG headpiece.
Expand the headings to find out more.
To take off Seer Sense:
1. Disconnect the magnetic connector, pulling it upwards off the EEG headpiece. Seer Sense will make a disconnection sound.
2. Pull the ECG cable off the chest stickers.
3. Lift Seer Sense off your shoulders.
To put Seer Sense back on:
1. Put Seer Sense back over your shoulders.
2. Reconnect the magnetic connector – put the gold pins into the holes on the top of the EEG headpiece. The magnetic connector will lock into place and Seer Sense will make a single connection sound.
Ensure the EEG headpiece is completely dry and free from hair and debris before reconnecting the magnetic connector.
3. Connect the ECG cable to the ECG electrodes on your chest.