If your study is 4 + days, you will need to refill electrodes and replace your ECG stickers.
You will find everything you need in your Seer Home Kit.
Expand the headings to find out more.
During monitoring, your clinic may ask you to refill some or all of the electrodes. This usually happens after 4 days of monitoring, or if an electrode is not recording data as expected.
Refill your electrodes using the refill stick in your Seer Home Kit:
1. Locate the hole in the middle of the electrode.
2. Insert the tip of the refill stick into the hole using medium pressure to break through the WaterTab – the tip will stop before it reaches your head.
3. Inject one dose of conductive paste – each number on the side of the refill stick represents 1 dose.
4. Remove the refill stick and gently press the electrode.
5. Repeat for all electrodes which need repairing.
The Seer Home Kit for patients contains 4 refill sticks. 1 refill stick contains enough conductive paste to refill 10 electrodes.
If a chest sticker comes off or is loose, press firmly to stick it down again.
If this doesn't work, apply a new one from your Seer Home Kit.
ECG stickers are colour-coded to help you place them correctly. The image shows you where to place them.