If your study is 4+ days, you will need to refill electrodes and replace your chest (ECG) stickers.
You will also need to apply new chest stickers every time you shower.
You will find everything you need in your Take-home Kit.
Expand the headings to find out more.
Refill your electrodes using the refill stick in your Take-home Kit:
1. Locate the hole in the middle of the electrode.
2. Insert the tip of the refill stick into the hole using medium pressure to break through the WaterTab® – the tip will stop before it reaches your head.
3. Inject one dose of conductive paste – each number on the side of the refill stick represents 1 dose.
4. Remove the refill stick and gently press down on the electrode.
5. Repeat for all electrodes that need repairing.
The Take-home Kit for patients contains 4 refill sticks. 1 refill stick contains enough conductive paste to refill 10 electrodes.
If a chest sticker is loose, press down on it firmly to try to re-adhere it before replacing it.
To connect a chest sticker:
- Press a sticker onto a coloured connector on the ECG cable. You can use any sticker in any orientation on any coloured connector.
- Press the sticker and connector onto your chest into the correct position. Match the connector colour with the placements in the diagram below.
- Repeat for all chest stickers that need replacing.
Seer Medical® and WaterTabs® are registered trademarks of Seer Medical Pty. Ltd. iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc.