Expand the headings to find out what to expect before, during and after your monitoring.
Before your appointment, make the following preparations:
- Bring someone to the appointment who can help you at home.
- Come with clean, dry hair. Wash with shampoo but don't use conditioner or hair products – this will help to collect useful data.
- Download the Seer app – your medical professional will show you how to use it to learn how to use it to manage your medication and record your events.
- Wear a button-up or loose-fitting shirt to the appointment – the medical professional will connect the electrodes to your chest.
- Arrange to travel home by car – this makes it easier to take the equipment with you.
If you have any questions before your appointment, contact your clinic.
You might also like to write down questions to ask your medical professional during your appointment.
During your appointment, your medical professional will attach electrodes to your chest and head, and connect you to Seer Sense.
When you get home after your appointment, you'll be able to continue with daily life with some differences.
Once your study ends, you'll:
- Remove Seer Sense and wash out the WaterTabs and electrodes in a warm shower at home.
- Pack up and return Seer Home to your clinic.