Once your study ends, wash out your electrodes and WaterTabs.
To do this:
1. Disconnect the magnetic connector from the EEG headpiece and the ECG cable from your chest stickers. Remove the chest (ECG) stickers and throw them away.
2. Leave Seer Sense outside the bathroom.
3. Soak the Watertabs and electrodes under very warm water until they're sticky and soft.
This can take up to 40 minutes.
5. Massage the electrodes and WaterTabs out of your hair – continue until you’ve removed all the WaterTab gel.
7. Throw away the electrode array and headpiece, and any undissolved gel.